NLP Trainers Training Venue
Why do we hold the International NLP Trainers Training in Thailand?
We choose Thailand for our NLP Trainers Training venue because it is an exceptional location and we believe that this training should be a life experience for our delegates. By holding it in what is, in our view, one of the best and most beautiful hotels in the world, we strongly feel that this enhances your experience. There are several additional reasons why this course is held in Thailand:
- By delivering the training in Thailand we reduce the costs of the course to you. Firstly, no VAT is payable for private individuals, since the service is provided outside of the EU.
- The accommodation costs in Thailand, even for a 5 star hotel, offer a huge saving for our delegates, which is significant, considering course is 24 days long.
- The conference facilities in the Hyatt Regency, Hua Hin greatly exceed what is obtainable in the United Kingdom AND they are a fraction of the price for what is a far better quality product. Once again, this saves our students money and provides a far better learning environment.
- Flights to Thailand are relatively inexpensive and day-to-day living expenses in Thailand are very cheap.
- Last but not least, we love both the energy and the culture of Thailand. It’s a place we know well and Hua Hin is a hidden gem, about 3 hours’ drive, south of Bangkok, on the coast of the Gulf of Thailand.
NLP Trainers Training a great deal more than just a training course. It is the ultimate challenge and experience in personal development, whilst at the same time teaching the students all the skills of presenting to both to the conscious and unconscious minds simultaneously. It is a tough training that lasts 24 days and in order for us to make it the real lifetime experience that our delegates deserve and invest in, it is essential that it is located somewhere very special.
Thailand, with its proud history, tropical climate and renowned hospitality, and most importantly, beautiful energy is the perfect place for a training as important as this one.
It is worth noting that Hua Hin is a very peaceful place and is kept well away from the complexities and politics of Bangkok.
Why Hua Hin?
We chose the city of Hua Hin because it is a traditional Thai city. In fact it is the oldest of the Thai beach resorts and is a peaceful and relaxed sanctuary in a picturesque environment that comes with a true sense of historical identity.
Hua Hin is located in the northern part of the Malay Peninsula, 280km south of Bangkok on the Gulf of Thailand. It has a population of 84,883 in an area of 911 km², and is one of eight districts of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. Hua Hin is closely associated with the Thai Royal Family – in fact, the King’s Summer Residence is located not far from our training venue.
Hua Hin (pronounced Hoo-(w)ah-HIn) is a well-established beach destination with world-class facilities coupled with a true sense of traditional Thai hospitality. Despite its expansive growth and development as a luxurious destination, the splendour of Hua Hin remains intact. Remaining content in itself, Thailand’s oldest sea-side resort has never sought international recognition.
The Hyatt Regency, Hua Hin
Hyatt Regency Hua Hin is a luxury 5 star beach-front spa and resort hotel located in the city of Hua Hin. The hotel enjoys the prime stretch of 200-metre long beach-front, the longest beach resort in Hua Hin, and is located within 12.5 acres of lush tropical landscaped gardens with exotic foliage and secluded ponds. The Hyatt Regency Hua Hin Hotel is host to THE BARAI spa, an unrivalled sanctuary of calm in Hua Hin, Thailand. If you think you’ve experienced Spas before, be prepared for a whole new experience at the Barai!
We have chosen the Hyatt for the last six NLP Trainers Trainings and it is the most fabulous and friendly hotel. The staff welcome us and our students like old friends and ensure that you have a wonderful experience at their resort. They have offered our students an exclusive deal on bedrooms which is about 60% of their standard rate.
We will be using their conference facilities for the entirety of the training — fabulous rooms in a wonderful setting and the service provided within this hotel really is second to none.
To view the website of
the Hyatt Regency Hua Hin click the logo below